(Ring & necklace chart below)
Cuff bracelet Size Guide :
2. Already have a cuff that fits? Measure its inner width to find our your size. (It needs to be an oval open cuff bracelet similar to the one pictured)
• If your wrist is rather flat, and you appear to fit between two sizes, you may choose de upper size.
• You will also very easily be able to adjust the cuff slightly, closing it a little or opening it a little, including adjusting the shape a little, for a perfect fit.
• Need another size? Let me know : it is most likely doable, without extra cost.
Ring size guide
As I get this question a lot : kindly note that coming to my house to measure your finger is not a service I offer :) Thank you for your understanding ! However I will gladly help you by email if you have any doubt or struggle to determine your size, after reading this guide. Do not hesitate to reach out!
Ask for your size in a jewelry shop, they normally always offer that for free and it will take just a minute.
If you have a ring that perfectly fits the finger you are wanting to buy a ring for : measure its inside diameter :
If you use this method, you can let me know your needed size in the little note in your cart (no need to convert it using the conversion chart).
If you need to convert the inside ø result to a US or FR size reference, you'll find a conversion chart below.
Very important !
- the ring needs to be perfectly round for a correct measurement (no open ring, no unshaped ring)
- use a thin ring to measure this : if you use a large ring, the size will not be accurate. (it should be less than 5mm/0.196" in width)
If you aren't sure of the size you see, you can send me a picture of your ring on the ruler.
c • Purchase a ring sizer online :
For a few € you can get yourself a ring sizer online. I recommend the kind with multiple rings shown below, which will give you a more precise result
Size conversion chart