(Ring & necklace chart below)
Cuff bracelet Size Guide :
2. Already have a cuff that fits? Measure its inner width to find our your size. (It needs to be an oval open cuff bracelet similar to the one pictured)
• If your wrist is rather flat, and you appear to fit between two sizes, you may choose de upper size.
• You will also very easily be able to adjust the cuff slightly, closing it a little or opening it a little, including adjusting the shape a little, for a perfect fit.
• Need another size? Let me know : it is most likely doable, without extra cost.
Ring size guide
As I get this question a lot : kindly note that coming to my house to measure your finger is not a service I offer :) Thank you for your understanding ! However I will gladly help you by email if you have any doubt or struggle to determine your size, after reading this guide. Do not hesitate to reach out!
Ask for your size in a jewelry shop, they normally always offer that for free and it will take just a minute.
If you have a ring that perfectly fits the finger you are wanting to buy a ring for : measure its inside diameter :
If you use this method, you can let me know your needed size in the little note in your cart (no need to convert it using the conversion chart).
If you need to convert the inside ø result to a US or FR size reference, you'll find a conversion chart below.
Very important !
- the ring needs to be perfectly round for a correct measurement (no open ring, no unshaped ring)
- use a thin ring to measure this : if you use a large ring, the size will not be accurate. (it should be less than 5mm/0.196" in width)
If you aren't sure of the size you see, you can send me a picture of your ring on the ruler.
c • Purchase a ring sizer online :
For a few € you can get yourself a ring sizer online. I recommend the kind with multiple rings shown below, which will give you a more precise result
Size conversion chart
Do you accept return or exchanges?
• For most items purchased online, YES! You can find more info about this here.
• Free return : if you activate the service before ordering, PayPal will refund the Return shipping! More about it clicking here
How much does shipping cost?
The shipping costs will vary depending on your order's total, and will very often be free, worldwide. It is calculated at checkout when you enter your delivery address.
Here's the costs range you will find :
Belgium : Free - 2.50€
Rest of the World : Free - 5.50€
When will my order ship?
If your item is ready to ship : it means your jewel is already made and in stock.
It will usually ship within 1-3 working days, after I receive your paid order
If your item is made to order : it means I will make it specially for you after you purchase it, and therefore need a few extra days for its creation, before it can ship.
Most of the time it will ship within 3-5 working days, after I receive your paid order (so it is a pretty fast process!).
In some rare occasions, instead of 3-5 working days it may take 1-2 weeks, or a little more. This is the case for jewels with stone, or the most complex earring designs in volume that are composed of 15+ elements.
You can see if your item is ready to ship in its description. If you have any doubt about a specific item, feel free to contact me, I'll gladly help you further! :)
(After you purchase something from me, you will always receive an email letting you know when your order is scheduled to ship, so you know what to expect.)
When will I receive my order?
Orders ship with the national Post service.
Here are the estimated delivery time from Belgium to the world (these are to be added to the few days described above) :
Belgium : 1-3 working days
Europe : 3-7 working days
USA : most of the time 10 days, in rare occasions up to 3-4 weeks
Rest of the world : 1-3 weeks
Will I be able to track my parcel?
If the tracking service isn't included, you will always have the possibility to select a shipping with a tracking service at checkout.
You will clearly see that info before the payment step.
My jewelry come ready to gift, in a beautiful little wooden box with my logo in golden ink on top. It is tided with natural elements and adorned with a dried poppy flower hand harvested in the fields where I live.
I love including little gift notes, if you place an order to be gifted to a loved one. Feel free to leave me a note at check out if you'd like that with your order.
You will also receive a polishing cloth, care instructions, and your certificate of warranty together with your order.
If you order several items and don't request them to be packed individually, I might pack them together in one box if I consider they have confortable room.